How to find us
We are in the Colombus Medical Building in Woodbrige, near Highways 400 and 407
8333 Weston Road, Suite 310
Woodbridge ON L4L 8E2
Monday to Friday
9am to 5pm
Doctors recent blog posts
- The urgent care walk-in clinic will be closed on the Labour day weekend
- No saturday Walk-In Clinic on Canada Day Weekend
- PATIENT INFORMATION & CONSENT FORM FOR INFLUENZA CLINICS
- Seasonal Influenza vaccination INFORMATION 2016-2017
- Flu vaccine Clinics 2016-2017
- Don't forget your second dose of Influenza vaccine
- Important Allerject Recall October 28,2015
- Vaccinations for teenagers - Meningococcal ACWY booster age 17
- Vaccinations for Teenagers - age 15 and older Meningococcal B
- Vaccinatons for teenagers - age 14 dTaP
General Clinic Policies
- Parents are responsible for accurate and up to date health card information.
- Please bring your health card for each visit. Failure to provide accurate and up to date health card information will result in your claim to OHIP being rejected. Rejected claims are subject to $30.00 administrative fees plus cost of visit.
- Please notify our staff of changes to address, telephone work or cell phone numbers.
- We ask that patients do not bring any foods that may contain peanut products into our office.
- We ask you to arrive on time for your appointment. Please be aware that your appointment time may not reflect the actual time that you are seen by the doctor.
- Please alert our staff on arrival of high fever, breathing problems or rashes with fever.
- Walk-in visits may be refused. Please call for an appointment prior to your visit.
- Aggressive, confrontational and rude conduct in our office will not be tolerated and is subject to dismissal from our practice.