How to find us
We are in the Colombus Medical Building in Woodbrige, near Highways 400 and 407
8333 Weston Road, Suite 310
Woodbridge ON L4L 8E2
Monday to Friday
9am to 5pm
Doctors recent blog posts
- LAST FLU SHOT CLINIC, THIS SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9TH!!
- Saturday URGENT CARE/Walk-in Clnic Update
- MORE FLU SHOT CLINICS
- FLUSHOT CLINIC 2017-2018
- The urgent care walk-in clinic will be closed on the Labour day weekend
- No saturday Walk-In Clinic on Canada Day Weekend
- PATIENT INFORMATION & CONSENT FORM FOR INFLUENZA CLINICS
- Seasonal Influenza vaccination INFORMATION 2016-2017
- Flu vaccine Clinics 2016-2017
- Don't forget your second dose of Influenza vaccine
Vaccinations for teenagers - our recommendations
Vaccines for adolescents need to kept up to date and newer vaccine recommendations are important for you to know about. This article will briefly indicate which vaccines are recommended and then go into detail for each and why. These assume that recommended vaccines up until age 4 to 6 years have been given previously.
Click on the links below for more information about each vaccine.
Grade 7: Hepatits B and Menactra given in Ontario Schools during the school year
Grade 8: HPV/Gardasil given free of charge to Girls only in Ontario schools during the school year. Note recommendation for updated Gardisil 9 available for males and females not covered by OHIP and available for a fee via our office for teenage boys and girls age 10 and over
Age 14: DPT - Diptheria Pertussis Tetanus booster.
Age 15+: Meningococcal-b not covered by OHIP and availabe for a fee via our office
Grade 12: Menactra booster is not covered by OHIP and availabe for a fee via our office