How to find us
We are in the Colombus Medical Building in Woodbrige, near Highways 400 and 407
8333 Weston Road, Suite 310
Woodbridge ON L4L 8E2
Monday to Friday
9am to 5pm
Doctors recent blog posts
- The urgent care walk-in clinic will be closed on the Labour day weekend
- No saturday Walk-In Clinic on Canada Day Weekend
- PATIENT INFORMATION & CONSENT FORM FOR INFLUENZA CLINICS
- Seasonal Influenza vaccination INFORMATION 2016-2017
- Flu vaccine Clinics 2016-2017
- Don't forget your second dose of Influenza vaccine
- Important Allerject Recall October 28,2015
- Vaccinations for teenagers - Meningococcal ACWY booster age 17
- Vaccinations for Teenagers - age 15 and older Meningococcal B
- Vaccinatons for teenagers - age 14 dTaP
ABRI - Online appointment
Appointment Booking Request via Internet (ABRI)
ABRI is a great way to book your child’s non urgent appointments without having to hold on busy telephone lines. Requests may be sent 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Before you continue there are a few important points to know:
- ABRI is intended for booking of non-urgent appointments only and should not be used for booking same day appointments.
- All efforts will be made to respond as soon as possible but generally you will be notified of your appointment within 1-2 business days.
- Please do not use this service as a substitute for emergency care. If your child appears sick and you require a same day appointment, please call the office at 905-850-3250, or go to the closest hospital emergency room.